- How to a Flawless Manicure Every Time
There was once a time when I would get semi-regular acrylic manicures. Then I decided it wasn’t worth the money. Since that day I have longed for clean, fresh looking nails that don’t chip when I look at water. I don’t know about you, but sometimes painting my nails every few days feels so refreshing. Then other times I end …
- 5 Best Drugstore Foundations for Oily Skin
These are the best drugstore matte foundations for oily skin, plus what I look for in a good foundation
- New Drugstore Makeup January 2021
New drugstore makeup for January 2021. See what new things I am adding to my collection and what makeup you might need.
- Dermaplaning: How to Shave Your Face
It’s becoming more common for women to shave their face. This process is also known as dermaplaning
and is gaining quite a bit of traction.
- Review of My First Stitch Fix Haul
So after years of looking at subscription boxes, I finally decided to take the plunge. The first box that I got was from Stitch Fix. A few years ago I started browsing boxes, but determined that styles that they offered just weren’t for me. So I never order any. Now that I am starting to recover from being a tomboy, …
- Seaweed Shampoo + Conditioner: My Results
Seaweed shampoo + conditioner are not something that I thought would really work well, especially after I used it the first time.
- How to Whiten Your Teeth At Home with Aura Glow Teeth Whitening Kit
Unboxing the Aura Glow Teeth Whitening
kit and sharing my first impression of the kit. I also share my routine on how to whiten your teeth.
- How to Straighten Your Hair the Lazy Girl Way
This is what I use to straighten my hair immediately after a shower to cut my hair styling time in half!
- How to Choose Hosting for Your Self Hosted Blog
How I chose my hosting company
and my experience with 3 different hosting companies
- How to Decide if Blogging is Right for You
Things to consider when you are looking to start a new blog.
- Can You Eat Enough Serotonin to Cure Depression?
If you could use food to increase the levels of happy serotonin in your body to fight depression, would you?
- Can You Increase Hair Growth with a Biotin Supplement?
Biotin is the main protein in your hair, but can taking a biotin supplement increase your hair growth?
- The Most Adorable Unicorn Tea Infuser
This adorable tea infuser is shaped like a unicorn and hangs on the edge of your tea cup.
- The Self Care Item You Didn’t Know You Needed
This eye mask not only will block out the light, but help you to relax the tension in your face with some heat.
- Make Your Own Spa Tub
Spa’s can get expensive- whether you install one in your bathroom or pay for a day at the local spa. Here is how you can get a spa at home without the pricetag!
- Why You Need Collagen Protein + My Favorite Recipes
Collagen protein is an amazing way to feel fuller, longer. This unflavored protein can be added to any foods. Here are my top 3 favorite recipes!
- Pink Gaming Setup for Girls
Here are some of my recommendations for a pink set up if you’re a gamer.